Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance, therefore, our team is committed to making sure the park is held to the highest degree of customer satisfaction. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
In order to maintain the integrity of the property as a safe and clean environment where individuals desire to live, we have established the following policies:
- All individuals are responsible for adhering to all federal, state and local laws.
- Drugs are strictly forbidden on the property.
- Each individual is responsible for keeping their spot clean. Please do not leave personal belongings under or around your RV. This is to ensure that the park remains a clean place to live.
- Absolutely no soliciting allowed.
- We ask that you respect your neighbors privacy.
- No pets allowed.
Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules. The owners and managers are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons or property. We reserve the right the to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary. Again, our priority is maintaining a safe, clean and peaceful environment for our clients, and in order to do so, the owners and management have these rules in place for the benefit of the customers.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Please call us today to learn more about the park!
Your Action RV Park Team